Turtle's Progress

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brody

This little guy is five years old! Can't believe he has grown so fast. He was born just a year and a half after his granddad and I got married and I'm so blessed to call him grandson! This picture was taken in June at his Uncle Craig's wedding. Brody was the ring bearer and did a great job of trudging a long way through the sand while helping the two year old flower girl at the same time! He's a sweet boy and I only wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together!

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing this little guy with us. What I can't beleive is, that you have so many grandchildren. Being my VBFF,(very best friend forever) I will now try and play, catch-up! Remember Paul and Alexis are suppose to have twins...Ha!!!(in the future, that is)!
Love you lots...

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Lori Grimes said...

OMG he is cute!!! Do you have any pictures of him with longer hair? I just noticed that every picture I have seen of him his head is shaved. What color is his hair blonde or brown?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home