Turtle's Progress

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Making Cookies

Despite the cold and flurries yesterday, I decided to see if C (my Big Brothers Big Sisters, lil' sis) could come out and play! Her mom said she could so I went over to pick her up and we came back here to make cookies. She said she had never made cookies from scratch before so we had fun mixing and measuring and scooping. We made a double batch of oatmeal chocolate chip and I sent most of them back home with her to share with her mom and sisters. It was a fun afternoon and I'm glad she was able to come over to play! Here are a couple of pics of her working hard! (She was great at clean-up too!)





5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Lori Grimes said...

Oh man I wish I could come and play. So do I get to met her when I'm there? I'm going to need to fill her in on the in's and out's of having you as a big sister...Heeheeheeh!!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Terry said...

I think we can probably arrange for you to meet her. She talked with Deed on the phone yesterday.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Joyce said...

Again, thanks for sharing the photos. Being in your kitchen and working with all the "RED" she will be a true collector..just watch and see!

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Megan said...

I think this is a fantastic thing you are doing! Thanks for your advice on my blog. I never thought of it that way. I let Mazie read your comment and she really thought about it. It made sense to her. Thanks again!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger erin said...

LOVE these mom! She's such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home