Turtle's Progress

Monday, June 07, 2010

Four Things I'm Thinking About, Monday


  1. Spent most of today cleaning my kitchen collectibles and the shelves I have them displayed on. Started out with a simple project and ended up spending the rest of the day on it.... (at least I got the laundry done before I started this!)

    2. Meghan and Charlotte called this afternoon. They had been thrifting and Charlotte had to tell me about the mailbox she got. She was excited about that! Also wanted to know what to feed humming birds, as they also found a feeder at the thrift!

    3. Tom just got home and is out mowing the grass. He loves that job during the summer... especially now since he doesn't have to struggle with the front or side hills. We put blue rug junipers on the front hill, and rock on the driveway side . I'll post some pics later this week.

    4. Ron and Cheryl were out working on their motorhome which is stored near here and stopped by this evening for a glass of wine and a beer. It was nice to visit with them out on the porch for an hour or so.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Joyce said...

Now your talking about something you stared me on so many years back. Well, do I thank you or just go on with the collection of our 50's Red Kitchen Ware. Even when meeing you for the first time and seeing all the wonderful items you collected, I thought,"now how can I find anything RED, because Terry has it all"...Well, that was not something I stopped at! Terry and I are Aries and when we put or mind on something we go all out.
Thanks friend, as I am so glad I have the things that continue to remind me of out meeting and our friendship for these so many years
By the way, thanks for leaving me some RED KITCHEN WARE, when out and about.
Love you lots,

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lori Grimes said...

I love the way you display all your good deals it all should be in a magazine.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger erin said...

Sounds like a fabulous summer day!

Your kitchen looks great!

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous cheryl said...

you are a great photographer and organizer and yes, this should be in Southern Living magazine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home