Turtle's Progress

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Four Things I"m Thinking About, Wednesday

  1. Woke up at 4:15 this morning and stayed up. The rain started around 5:00 and I spent about an hour out on the porch reading and listening to those big drops hit the metal roof -- somehow it was relaxing.

  2. Started reading Phillip Yancey's "What's So Amazing About Grace?". So far, I really like the perspective. This is my first Yancey book and I think I will probably be seeking out more when this one is read.

  3. I need to get together with my BBBS Little Sis. Haven't seen her since we volunteered at Second Harvest last month. She turned eleven on May 26 so this Saturday we are going "belated birthday" shopping!

  4. Took the car in for an oil change/tire rotation this morning. They did what I wanted and then the technician came out and said there were a couple of additional things I needed -- fuel filter (okay, I could go for that) and new coolant (um, not! We just had the radiator replaced a couple months ago with new coolant added -- don't they test it to see if it's still good?)

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Joyce said...

You go Terry,there's NO chance that a mechanic is going to get one over on you, being John Keith's daughter!!! Coolant..huh, try that on someone else!
Love you lots....

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Fashily said...

My favorite thing about this post is that you used "not" in that context...

I didnt know your lil shared a bday with Deed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home