Turtle's Progress

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Five Things I'm Thinking About, Saturday

1. C and I had a sleep-over last night. Picked her up about 5:00 pm, went out for pizza and then headed back here. Played two game of Yahtzee, watched the very first episode of Gilmore Girls (she had never seen GG before)and made plans for the movies today.

2. Went to see the 3D version of Toy Story 3. Not sure it was worth the money but C really wanted to try it. The glasses were the totally nerdy kind! Told her she could keep mine for her younger sis. It was a fun two days with my "Little Sister". We will have to do it again.

3. Missing Tommy. He says southern Cal is much cooler than the south is right now. His hotel is VERY close to Disneyland. Buses full of families pass him by the minute on his walks out and about.

4. Thursday is sweet Charlotte's fourth birthday. How did that happen? Here she is the first time I met her. Love at first sight!

5. I remember her mama's fourth birthday. She had a Big Bird cake and we played "Pin the Candle on the Birthday Cake". (Ha! You thought I remembered back that far, didn't ya?) Loving my big old picture albums!!



3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

So good to hear about your, "sleep over." Sounds like you did have a good time. I don't know about those glasses...way to nerdy!!!
How cute to see the girls in their younger years. Just around the corner in meeting you all.
Love you lots....

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Lori Grimes said...

Yep you're right about those glasses nerdy all the way. I can't believe the little Doodle Bug will be four on Thursday where did the time go? Oh and by the way it's time for a visit we were looking at pictures on Friday from when she was born and she was getting you and mom mixed up.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Fashily said...

love this one! I TOTALLY remember my bigbird cake...you made it didnt you? We are doing strawberry shortcake for Charlotte's...We will miss you TERRIBLY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home